Developed Campground Fees
Camping permits allow for overnight stays at one of Algonquin's developed campgrounds.
Maximum of 6 people and 1 vehicle per campsite. If you are bringing more than 1 vehicle per campsite an "Additional Vehicle Permit" may be purchased at additional cost (see below).
|With electricity (various campgrounds)||$51.13*/night|
|Canisbay Lake, Mew Lake, Lake of Two Rivers, Kearney Lake, Pog Lake, Rock Lake, Tea Lake||$44.91*/night|
|Coon Lake, Brent, and Kiosk||$39.83*/night|
Prices include applicable taxes (13% HST).
* Ontario Parks discounts camping and day use fees for Ontario residents 65 and older and for Ontario residents with a disability who have a CNIB identity card or an MTO disabled person's parking permit. Ontario Senior rates have been discounted by 20%, rates for Ontario persons with disabilities by 50%.
Fees subject to change by Ontario Parks.
- Yurt Fees
- Seasonal Permits (Day Use)
- Day Use (Daily Vehicle) Fees
- Backcountry Ranger Cabin Fees
- Backcountry Camping Fees
- Whitefish Group Campground Fees