Whitefish Group Campground Fees
Valid to March 31, 2017
||$71.19*/night/site (payable upon booking)|
|Youth/Special Groups||$35.60*/night/site (payable upon booking)|
|Upon arrival all groups are required to pay:|
|Ages 6 - 17 inclusive||$1.41*/person/night|
|Additional Vehicles||$3.96/vehicle/night (payable upon arrival)|
|Only 1 vehicle is included in the cost of the site. Three vehicles allowed on site at any time; all other vehicles must be parked in an Additional Vehicle Parking area.|
Prices include applicable taxes (13% HST).
* Ontario Parks discounts camping and day use fees for Ontario residents 65 and older and for Ontario residents with a disability who have a CNIB identity card or an MTO disabled person's parking permit. Ontario Senior rates have been discounted by 20%, rates for Ontario persons with disabilities by 50%.
Fees are subject to change by Ontario Parks.
- Day Use (Daily Vehicle) Fees
- Seasonal Permits (Day Use)
- Developed Campground Fees
- Yurt Fees
- Backcountry Camping Fees
- Backcountry Ranger Cabin Fees