Online at www.ontarioparks.com
Telephone 1-888-ONT-PARK (1-888-668-7275)
Or 519-826-5290 for outside of North America
- Ontario Parks charges fees for all developed camping in Algonquin Park.
- Reservations can be made 5 months before your arrival date. For example, campers can reserve on February 1 for July 1.
- A non-refundable reservation fee is charged when you make your reservation.
- Reservations for campsites in developed campgrounds can be site-specific. To help choose a site, view our campground maps located on the specific developed campground page.
- A campsite can be reserved for a minimum of 1 night and a maximum of 23 nights.
- No more than 6 people can occupy a campsite (unless these people comprise a single-family group of parents, and their children)
- 1 vehicle is included in your camping fee - all other vehicles must purchase an Additional Vehicle Permit at the time of registration
- Where space permits, you are allowed up to 3 pieces of shelter equipment plus one dining shelter/tarp on your campsite. Only one piece of shelter equipment can be a tent trailer, house trailer, motor home, or self-propelled camping unit.
Before Making Your Call
Before calling the Ontario Parks Reservation Service know the following:
- the name of your preferred campground
- your arrival and departure dates
- the type of campsite required (hydro, tent or trailer, etc.)
- your name, address, and postal code (reservations must be made in the name of the person who picks up the camping permit)
- your telephone number
- an email address (All bookings where an email address has been provide will receive their confirmation letter by email, including changes and cancellations. If an email address is not provided a confirmation letter will be sent by mail.)
- the number of people in your party (maximum of 6 persons per campground campsite)
- your vehicle licence plate number (maximum 1 vehicle per campsite - all other vehicles must purchase an "Additional Vehicle Permit" at the time of registration)
- how you will be paying (if by credit card have its number and expiry date ready)
Changing or Canceling a Reservation
- Reservations may be changed by contacting www.ontarioparks.com or telephone 1-888-ONT-PARK (1-888-668-7275)
- A cancellation, change, and/or administrative fee may be applicable.
Your Arrival & Late Arrivals
- For developed campground check in time is after 2:00pm, and check out time is before 2:00pm.
- Reservations are only held until 8:00am the day following your scheduled arrival date. Reservations not claimed by this time will be considered a "no show" (and penalties may apply). See www.ontarioparks.com for more details.