Backcountry Ranger Cabin Fees
Permits allow for overnight stays in Algonquin's backcountry ranger cabins.
In some cases, because of the distances involved, separate reservation and backcountry permit(s) are required when travelling to a cabin. Ranger Cabins are available from the last Friday in April to noon on the Friday preceding Thanksgiving [second Monday in October]
Valid to March 31, 2014
|Backcountry Ranger Cabin except:||$58.20/night for one person**||$365.84/week|
|Brent Ranger Cabin||$134.50/night for one person**||$914.75/week|
|Brent Deputy Ranger Cabin||$137.47/night for one person**||$914.74/week|
|Kiosk Ranger Cabin||$129.00/night for one person**||$839.30/week|
|Rain Lake Ranger Cabin||$92.10/night for one person**||$565.00/week|
** Apply Backcountry Camping Fees for additional persons
* Ontario Parks discounts camping and day use fees for Ontario residents 65 and older and for Ontario residents with a disability who have a CNIB identity card or an MTO disabled person's parking permit. Ontario Senior rates have been discounted by 20%, rates for Ontario persons with disabilities by 50%.
Fees are subject to change by Ontario Parks.
- Backcountry Camping Fees
- Day Use (Daily Vehicle) Fees
- Seasonal Permits (Day Use)
- Developed Campground Fees
- Yurt Fees
- Whitefish Group Campground Fees