Day Use Fees
Daily Vehicle Permit*
Day use permits allow for day visits (valid until 10:00 p.m. of date of issue) to Algonquin Park, including access to trails, museums, beaches, and picnic grounds. For multiple day visits to Algonquin Park a Seasonal Day Use Permit may be more economical.
Valid to March 31, 2017
|Daily Vehicle Permit||$17.00*/vehicle/day|
|Basin Lake, Bissett Creek Road, Brain Lake, Brent, Kawawaymog Lake, Kiosk, Sand Lake Gate, Wendigo Lake Access Point (year-round)||$14.50*/vehicle/day|
|Ontario School Group Bus Permit||$62.50/bus/day|
Prices include applicable taxes (13% HST).
* Ontario Parks discounts camping and day use fees for Ontario residents 65 and older and for Ontario residents with a disability who have a CNIB identity card or an MTO disabled person's parking permit. Ontario Senior rates have been discounted by 20%, rates for Ontario persons with disabilities by 50%.
Fees are subject to change by Ontario Parks.
- Seasonal Permits (Day Use)
- Developed Campground Fees
- Yurt Fees
- Backcountry Camping Fees
- Backcountry Ranger Cabin Fees
- Whitefish Group Campground Fees