Mew Lake Campground
- Mew Lake Campground is open all year round. It is operated by Algonquin Park Services under contract to Ontario Parks from late April to Thanksgiving after which it is operated by Ontario Parks.
- Mew Lake Campground is located at km 30.8 of Highway 60.
- Latitude/Longitude: 45.577837°, -78.513652°
Features & Amenities
- 131 campsites (wheel chair accessible)
- Radio-free zone
- Dog-free zone
- Recreational vehicle (RV) campsites
- Average site seclusion
- Electrical sites
- Flush toilets (wheel chair accessible)
- Showers (wheel chair accessible)
- Laundry facilities
Make a Reservation
- Make a reservation for Mew Lake Campground
- Reservations are available for Mew Lake Campground during all seasons. During the winter months, additional first-come, first-served camping opportunties are available. See the Winter in Algonquin Park page for more details.
- Bat Lake Trail
- Two Rivers Trail
- Highland Backpacking Trail
- Track and Tower Trail
- Old Railway Bike Trail
- Lake of Two Rivers Campground
- Hemlock Bluff Trail