Arowhon Pines Resort
The perfect, peaceful holiday… Far off the beaten track in the middle of the woods, lies Arowhon Pines, a 50 room resort open spring, summer and fall. Guests spend time canoeing or kayaking a chain of lakes, hiking trails to see wildlife, sailing, swimming in the lake and relaxing. All meals are included - fresh, tasty (not trendy), prepared with care and served in a majestic dining room overlooking the lake.
If you can’t stay and are looking for a special treat in Algonquin Park – come dine with us – we are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Bring your own wine!
Arowhon Pines Resort is operated under a commercial lease agreement with Ontario Parks.
- June 3 - October 10, 2016
- Dining room meal times: Breakfast 8:00am – 10:00am , Lunch 12:30pm – 2:00pm, and Dinner 6:30pm.
- 8 kilometres north of Highway 60 at km 15.4 (Arowhon Road) in Algonquin Park
- Latitude/Longitude: 45.598101°, -78.694419°
For overnight guests, rates are all-inclusive – accommodation in rooms in larger cabins OR luxury private and 2 Room Suites, three meals per day and free use of all recreational facilities:
- Canoe or kayak a series of lakes
- Hike trails to see moose, deer, fox, beaver - a birdwatchers haven!
- Sail, swim in the lake, play tennis, relax in the sauna
- Order a picnic lunch for day hiking and canoe trips
- Your stay includes free access to all Park programs, guided nature walks, wolf howls, trails and more!
- Add an overnight canoe and camping adventure to your stay!
- Feel good Yoga Retreats on Summer Holiday Long Weekends
- Dining room is open to the public. Bring your own wine!
- Ask about borrowing a canoe for an hour before dinner. Larger groups can book a pontoon boat ride of the lakes.
- Weddings, family reunions and business groups are our specialty! You can book Arowhon exclusively for your group for up to 120 people! Small weddings and groups can be accommodated any time! Family reunions can book an 8 or 12 bedroom cabin to themselves! A unique experience for business groups and conferences!
- Large groups welcome overnight and for meals! If on a short schedule or tight budget, enjoy a canoe trip to a working lunch or barbecue!
Rates and Reservations
- Contact Arowhon Pines.
- Mizzy Lake Trail
- Canoe Lake Access Point
- Portage Store
- Hardwood Lookout Trail
- Peck Lake Trail
- Algonquin Art Centre
- Phone (Toronto): 416 483-4393
- Phone (Algonquin Park): 705 633-5661
- Toll Free (Canada and USA) : 1 866 633-5661
- Web: www.arowhonpines.ca
- E-mail: email@example.com
Huntsville, Ontario, Canada