Built in 1935, Killarney Lodge is nestled on a private peninsula on Lake of Two Rivers. This family-run business offers private lakeside cabins, fine country dining and friendly personal service. The atmosphere is relaxed and quiet. Killarney is the "mid-size" of the three Park lodges. The lodge also offers the easiest access via the Highway 60 Corridor to most of the Park’s locations and activities. Park visitors are always welcome to drop in and look around the grounds. As well, our dining room is open to the public for lunch and dinner. Bring your own wine.
Killarney Lodge is operated under a commercial lease agreement with Ontario Parks.
- May 13 - October 16, 2016
- Lunch 12:00pm - 2:00pm and dinner 5:40pm - 7:30pm (shorter hours before June 10)
- Private one and two-bedroom cabins, all located right on the water, each with their own canoe(s)
- All meals included (dinner, breakfast and lunch or picnic)
- Fine country dining, also open to the public for lunch and dinner. Bring your own wine.
- Wheelchair accessible dining room, and some cabins
- Well-behaved dogs accepted in limited area of property
- Private sandy beach
Rates and Reservations
- Contact Killarney Lodge.
- Two Rivers Trail
- Two Rivers Store
- Lake of Two Rivers Campground
- Two Rivers Picnic Ground and Beach
- Old Railway Bike Trail
- East Beach Picnic Ground and Beach
- East Beach Picnic Pavilion
- Algonquin Art Centre
- Phone: 1-866-473-5551 (8:00am - 9:00pm)
- Web: www.killarneylodge.com (includes “Checking Availability and Reserving Online”)
- E-mail: email@example.com