A short boat ride in our motorized freighter canoe takes you to Algonquin Park’s smallest, most historic resort, Bartlett Lodge. Located on Cache Lake, we are Algonquin Park’s Award Winning Resort having won the Ontario award for Sustainable Tourism in 2009. Bartlett Lodge has over seventy solar electric panels on site, a log cabin for guests that is completely off grid (see the cabin interior image above) and two solar thermal hot water systems.
We offer three types of accommodation including our lakeside cottages or log cabins, our deluxe platform tents and the Artists Studios, which are unique guest rooms in a newly erected building made from 110 year old logs. Bartlett Lodge also enjoys an unsurpassed reputation for its cuisine. Our deluxe breakfast and not to be missed five course dinner are enjoyed by both our in house guests and park visitors alike. Visit us for dinner or spend a night or two – it doesn't get any better than this!
Bartlett Lodge is operated under a commercial lease agreement with Ontario Parks.
- May 13 to October 23, 2016
- Breakfast 8:00am - 9:30am daily, dinner has 2 seatings, 6:00pm and 8:00 pm. Reservations preferred but not always necessary
- 200 metres south of Highway 60 at km 23.5 in Algonquin Park. Parking and the dock for Bartlett Lodge is located at the Cache Lake Access Point.
- Latitude/Longitude: 45.548170°, -78.597395°
- Canoes, kayaks, paddle boats, sailboats and mountain bikes are free to all lodge guests
- On site Bartlett Lodge hiking trail – "The Moose Trail" (2 km distance)
- Dining Room open for breakfast and dinner
- 70 Solar Panels and guest cottages that are grid tied or off grid with wood heat.
- Solar powered Pontoon Boat
- Guest Lounge in 100 year old log cabin with display of original Canadian Art
- Small weddings, Family Functions and Group Dinner outings are our specialty
Rates and Reservations
- Contact Bartlett Lodge.
- Cache Lake Access Point
- Cache Lake Historic Site Exhibit
- Canisbay Lake Campground
- Track and Tower Trail
- Minnesing Mountain Bike Trail
- Algonquin Art Centre
- Phone: (705) 633-5543
- Toll Free: 1-866-614-5355
- Fax: (705) 633-5746
- Web: www.bartlettlodge.com
- E-mail: email@example.com
P.O. Box #10004
Huntsville, Ontario, Canada
297 Lakeshore Road East, Suite 2
Oakville, Ontario, Canada