Berm Lake Trail
Berm Lake Trail is a 4.5 km loop trail beginning and ending at the Achray Campground. This trail takes you completely around pretty little Berm Lake and through pine and oak forests typical of the Park's east side.
4.5 km loop
Berm Trail is located near the Achray Campground. Latitude/Longitude: 45.867298°, -77.755674°
View Commercial Services & Park Attractions Map
Difficulty Rating & Rationale
- Contact Algonquin Park Information for updates.
- Algonquin Pine Forest Ecology
Features & Amenities
- Algonquin pine forest
- A valid Park permit is required for trail use.
- Achray Campground
- Grand Lake - Achray Access Point
- Eastern Pines Backpacking Trail
- Jack Pine Trail
- Barron Canyon Trail
- Sand Lake Gate