Barron Canyon Trail
Barron Canyon Trail is a 1.5 km loop trail that lead along the north rim of the spectacular, 100 m deep Barron Canyon and then returning to the parking lot. Please remember that this trail visits a very high, unfenced cliff top from which a fall would be fatal. You may also explore the Barron Canyon by canoe by accessing the canyon from the Brigham Lake Parking Lot and/or the Barron River Parking Lot.
View Commercial Services & Park Attractions Map
Difficulty Rating & Rationale
- Contact Algonquin Park Information for updates.
- History of the Canyon
Features & Amenities
- Scenic lookout over the Barron Canyon
- Major geological feature of Algonquin Park
A valid Park permit is required for trail use.
- Interpretive Walking Trails
- Jack Pine Trail
- Berm Lake Trail
- Barron Canyon Trail Guide
- Support the Trails - Make a Donation