Minnesing Wilderness Ski Trail
The Minnesing Trail is located on the north side of Highway 60, 23 km from the West Gate. The Minnesing Trail has four loops ranging in distance from 6 to 32 kilometres. The trail is maintained for backcountry wilderness skiing and is not groomed. Proper equipment for deep snow is required. Snowshoes are permitted on this trail.
- 6 to 32 kilometres (wilderness = not groomed or trackset)
Difficulty Rating & Rationale
- Moderate to difficult rating because this trail is ungroomed.
Features & Amenities
- Warm-up shelter cabin
- Click the image below to download the latest Minnesing Wilderness Ski Trail Map as a PDF easily opened with Adobe Acrobat or similar.
Ski Trail Conditions
- Find out the latest Minnesing Wilderness Ski Trail conditions including snow depth and more.
- Find providers of rental equipment in or close to Algonquin Park.
- A valid Park permit is required for trail use.