Leaf Lake Ski Trail
The award winning Leaf Lake Ski Trail system provides some of the most beautiful vistas and exhilarating skiing available in Algonquin Park. The trail selections range in length from 5 to 45 km and vary from easy to very difficult. All trails are groomed and track set, plus three loops that are groomed for skate skiing. Shelters and toilets are available at several locations within the trail system. Walking, snowshoeing, skijoring, and pets (including dogs) are not permitted on groomed and trackset ski trails. Check the current ski trail conditions.
- 5 to 45 kilometres (groomed and trackset)
- The Leaf Lake Ski Trail is found at km 53.9 of Highway 60 (or about 2 km west of Algonquin Park's East Gate).
Difficulty Rating & Rationale
- Easy to difficult
Features & Amenities
- Spectacular views
- Click the image below to download the latest Leaf Lake Ski Trail Map as a PDF easily opened with Adobe Acrobat or similar.
Ski Trail Conditions
- Find out the latest Leaf Lake Ski Trail conditions including grooming history, snow depth and more.
- Find providers of rental equipment in or close to Algonquin Park.
- A valid Park permit is required for trail use.