Centennial Ridges Trail
Centennial Ridges Trail is a very demanding 10 km loop trail that affords spectacular viewing along two high ridges. The guide discusses contributions of selected people to the Park over its first century.
View Commercial Services & Park Attractions Map
Difficulty Rating & Rationale
- Contact Algonquin Park Information for updates.
Historic Figures of Algonquin
Features & Amenities
A valid Park permit is required for trail use.
- Pog Lake Campground
- Kearney Campground
- Whitefish Group Campground
- Coon Lake Campground
- Lookout Trail
- Centennial Ridges Trail Guide
- Centennial Ridges Trail Crest
- Support the Trails - Make a Donation