Ice Out Conditions
All lakes in Algonquin Park are now completely ice free.
|See the Latest Spring Images on Facebook|
Lake Opeongo Ice Out History
Lake Opeongo's official ice out date for 2013 is April 30. Ice out for Algonquin Park's largest lake, Lake Opeongo, has ranged from as early as March 29 (2012) to as late as May 16 (1972). The current average ice out date is April 23, shown by the dotted trend line below.
- Fishing in Algonquin Park
- Current Snow Depth Report
- The Raven Talks About Fish and Lakes
- Fishes of Algonquin Provincial Park (publication)
- Fishing in Algonquin Provincial Park (publication)
- Lake Depth Maps of Algonquin Provincial Park (publication)
- The Science Behind Algonquin's Animals
- Backcountry Access Points
- Backcountry Canoeing
- Canoe Routes Map of Algonquin Provincial Park - Explore Online