Algonquin Park Ice Conditions
All lakes in Algonquin Park are currently ice covered. Algonquin Park Ice Condition Updates will begin in April 2015 or as conditions warrant. For historical ice out information please see below.
Technically, the official ice out date for Lake Opeongo is recorded when at boat can safely navigate from the Lake Opeongo Access Point to the Happy Isle Portage in the North Arm. As of May 7, 2014 this is possible marking this the ice out date for Lake Opeongo in 2014. Ice out for Algonquin Park's largest lake, Lake Opeongo, has ranged from as early as March 29 (2012) to as late as May 15 (1972). The current average ice out date is April 23, shown by the dotted trend line below. The official ice out date for Lake Opeongo in 2014 was May 7.
- Algonquin Park Webcam
- Latest Images on Facebook & Spring 2014 Album
- Spring in Algonquin Park
- Fishing in Algonquin Park
- Current Weather Conditions & Current Snow Depth Report
- The Raven Talks About Fish and Lakes
- Fishes of Algonquin Provincial Park (publication)
- Fishing in Algonquin Provincial Park (publication)
- Lake Depth Maps of Algonquin Provincial Park (publication)
- The Science Behind Algonquin's Animals
- Backcountry Access Points
- Backcountry Canoeing
- Canoe Routes Map of Algonquin Provincial Park - Explore Online